3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTownfield Lane, Swineshead, Boston
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING & DETACHED GARAGE
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE DINER
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY
- POPULAR, WELL SERVED VILLAGE LOCATION
This 3 bedroom semi-detached house is an IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY, being situated in the popular and well served village of Swineshead and benefiting from ample off road parking, detached garage and a good sized enclosed rear garden.
*** IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY ***
This semi detached property comprises an Entrance Hall, Lounge opening through to the Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory, 3 Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom. Externally there is ample off road parking, detached garage and a good sized enclosed rear garden. The property is situated in the popular and well served village of Swineshead.
With uPVC double glazed front entrance door, radiator, wood design flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to Cloakroom and Lounge, stairs rising to first floor landing.
With low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, radiator, ceiling light point, access to understairs cupboard housing the electric meter.
Lounge 14' 6" x 10' 3" ( 4.42m x 3.12m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, gas fireplace with wooden mantle and brickwork hearth, radiator, telephone point, TV aerial point, coving to ceiling, ceiling fan light, dado rail open archway through to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 5" x 10' 7" ( 3.17m x 3.23m )
With double glazed sliding patio doors to Conservatory, radiator, dado rail, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 10' 4" ( 3.15m x 3.15m )
With modern fitted Kitchen comprising wall and base units, double glazed window to side elevation, ceramic one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, areas of work surfaces, space for oven and hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, fully tiled walls, uPVC door to Conservatory, wood design flooring, ceiling mounted spotlights.
Conservatory 19' 1" x 7' 6" ( 5.82m x 2.29m )
Of brick and uPVC construction with double glazed windows to side and rear elevation. Tiled flooring, wall lighting, double glazed patio doors to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising from Entrance Hall, wood laminate flooring, double glazed window to side elevation, loft access with pull down ladder, radiator, Oak doors with obscure inset panel to 3 bedrooms and Bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 14' 1" maximum to door recess narrowing to 11' 8" minimum ( 3.17m x 4.29m maximum to door recess narrowing to 3.56m minimum )
With double glazed window to front elevation, built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors with airing cupboard built within, radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 14' 2" x 8' 4" ( 4.32m x 2.54m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, built-in wardrobe, radiator, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" x 7' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, wood laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, ceiling light point.
With a modern suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and wall mounted electric shower over and folding screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, ceiling mounted spotlights, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
To the front of the property is a gravelled driveway providing off road parking for 3 cars and leading to the detached garage. The front is enclosed by fencing and hedging and gated access leads to the rear garden.
The good sized rear garden is enclosed by fencing and hedging and is predominantly laid to lawn, with shrub and bush borders, paved patio seating area and raised decked seating area. Trellis fencing separates the garden and a good sized vegetable patch.
Detached Garage 21' 5" x 11' ( 6.53m x 3.35m )
With roller door, double glazed window to side elevation and uPVC double glazed pedestrian door. Served by power and lighting.
Adjoining Brick Built Shed 11' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.51m x 2.31m )
With WC and sink, double glazed window to rear elevation, work benches and fully glazed entrance door.
All prospective purchasers are advised that this property is of a non standard construction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53030265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB109403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.