3 bedroom terraced house for saleEastchurch Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH 5% YIELD
- Semi Rural Location.
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Superb Condition Throughout
- Landscaped Gardens to Front and Rear
- Country Side and Sea Views
- Large Lounge/diner
- EPC Rating E (45)
INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A YIELD OF OVER 5%. Are you looking to add to your portfolio or considering your first investment? Then this property ideal for you! an immaculate three bedroom family home located close to minster village, surrounded by stunning country views and within walking distance to Minster Abbey and St. George's school. The ground floor accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, lounge/diner, Kitchen and Bathroom. To the First Floor you will find two double bedrooms with the third double bedroom located in the converted loft space and benefiting form views over the surrounding countryside and out to the sea. Externally the property boasts landscaped front and rear gardens with the potential to add parking/garage at the end of the garden. Recent works completed on the property include, The main roof being completely replaced in 2016 with the flat roof over the bathroom and kitchen being replaced in 2017, A new combination boiler was installed in 2017, and the gardens were landscaped with new fencing in 2016. Pictures really can not do justice to the size of this property and a viewing is highly recommended. CALL NOW to arrange a viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53030958.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27642940. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.