3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLangwith Road, Bolsover, Chesterfield
- Enviable Position. Having Level to Local Shops and Amenities
- Larger Than Average Driveway Provides Off Road Parking
- Enclosed, Low Maintenance, South Facing Rear Garden
- Good Commuting Links
- Two / Three Bedroomed Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Accommodation
- Good Size Lounge / Diner with Log Burner
- Refurbished Bathroom
- Occasional Potential 3rd Bedroom Located on the First Floor
*ENCLOSED SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN* AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING* Situated in an enviable position with level access to local shops and amenities and benefiting from good commuting links this two / three bedroomed detached bungalow offers spacious and well presented accommodation comprising lounge / diner with log burner, a good sized kitchen with built in appliances, double master bedroom, second double bedroom / garden room with patio doors leading to the rear garden, refurbished bathroom and occasional third bedroom to the first floor. Outside sees driveway to the front providing off road parking and low maintenance enclosed rear garden.
Kitchen - 2.352 x 4.401 (7'8" x 14'5") - Having a range of fitted units including space and plumbing for a dishwasher and washer / dryer, space for a tall fridge freezer and space for an under counter fridge. Benefiting from ample work top space, attractive splash back tiling and tiled flooring. A door leads out to the left hand side of the property and double doors lead through to the lounge / diner.
Lounge / Diner - 3.474 x 7.328 (11'4" x 24'0") - A spacious and immaculately presented room. The lounge area has a focal point provided by an inglenook fireplace housing a log burner with marble hearth. Also having a bay window overlooking the front aspect of the property. The dining area has ample space for a dining table, also having a window overlooking the left hand side of the property.
Master Bedroom - 3.477 x 3.564 (11'4" x 11'8") - A front facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 3.338 x 2.918 (10'11" x 9'6") - A rear facing multi purpose room having patio doors leading through to a garden room which leads out to the rear garden.
Bathroom - Recently refurbished and having a three piece suite in brilliant white comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower and shower screen. Benefiting from fully tiled walls, chrome ladder style towel radiator and vinyl flooring.
Occasional Bedroom - 3.765 x 3.758 (12'4" x 12'3") - An occasional bedroom located on the first floor.
Front - A larger than average driveway to the front of the property provides ample off road parking with adjacent low maintenance lawn area.
Rear - Delightful, south facing enclosed garden designed for low maintenance with lawn area and patio with space for sheds and storage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27643166. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.