3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNether Springs Road, Bolsover, Chesterfield
- No Chain - Investment Opportunity
- Ample Off Road Parking & Detached Garage
- Enclosed Front & Rear Garden
- Generous Plot
- Spacious Accommodation
- In Need of Refurbishment
- Ideally Situated for Commuting to M1
- Three Bedrooms
- Good Sized Lounge / Diner with Bay Window
- Large Kitchen
*NO CHAIN* INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY* GARAGE *Offers are invited for this three bedroomed semi detached house occupying a generous plot and benefiting from off road parking and enclosed rear garden. In need of a programme of refurbishment this presents an ideal opportunity for first time buyers and investors alike. Ideally situated for commuting to the M1 via J29a Markham Vale. The accommodation is spacious and comprises a good sized kitchen, lounge / diner with bay window overlooking the front aspect, three bedrooms and bathroom. Outside sees an enclosed front garden with adjacent driveway to the front providing ample off road parking leading to a detached garage and enclosed rear garden.
Breakfast Kitchen - 6.45m x 3.10m (21'2 x 10'2) -
Lounge / Diner - 5.54m x 3.25m (18'2 x 10'8) -
Bedroom One - 4.01m x 3.20m (13'2 x 10'6) -
Bedroom Two - 3.51m x 3.78m (11'6 x 12'5) -
Bedroom Three - 2.87m x 2.31m (9'5 x 7'7) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53033460.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27643331. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.