3 bedroom terraced house for saleClayhill Crescent SE9
- Three Bedrooms
- 1930s Freehold
- Large South Facing Garden
- Recently Refurbished
- Quiet Residential Road
- Highly Convenient Location
- Extension Potential (STP)
- 0.9m From Station
- Vacant & Chain Free
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
*CHAIN FREE* A Brilliantly located refurbished three bedroom 1930s freehold house on Clayhill Crescent ready to move in. Features include open plan living, lounge diner, rear & loft extension potential (subject to planning) and just a short 0.9 mile stroll to a city bound station.
Arranged over two floors, the ground floor starts with a broad entrance hall offering access to all rooms with a exposed wood staircase and under stair storage. The galley kitchen has access to the rear offering potential to be knocked through into the existing dining room currently linked with the lounge - featuring a bright bay window. The first floor landing gives way to two larger than the average double bedrooms and the third would work perfectly as a home office/single bedroom or a cot room for a new addition to the family. The over 80ft south facing garden is particularly pleasant from the French doors in the dining area – ideal for BBQs & summer parties.
The location is second to none, just 0.9m from Grove Park Station, 0.7m from Bannatyne’s Health Club and just 0.4m from the local convenience shops on Chinbrook Road - all the while only a short drive from Eltham High Street, Blackheath Village or Bromley Town Centre for the shoppers out there. Grove Park Station is Zone 4 & offers direct links into London Bridge, Charing Cross, Waterloo East & Cannon Street in as little as 15 minutes.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax: Lewisham Band C (£1,277.95pa 2017/18) | Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P208950. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Grove Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.