2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBakers Road, Norwich
- Two double bedrooms
- Master with en-suite
- Enclosed rear garden
- Walking distance to Norwich City centre
- Close to Norwich train station
- Perfect first time purchase
- No through road
This immaculately presented two bedroom end terrace house is situated in the sought after location of NR3 on a no through road to the North of Norwich City centre benefiting from gas fired central heating and double glazing throughout.
The accommodation comprises lounge, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor with two double bedrooms and master with en-suite off-landing to the first floor. To the front of the property is an enclosed courtyard garden overlooking the green and City wall with pathway to front door, and the back offers a fully enclosed garden mainly laid to shingle with a decking area and garden shed. Viewings are highly recommended not to miss out on this fantastic property.
Door to front into:
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 7" max ( 3.53m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front, featured open fire, radiator, TV and phone point with wooden flooring.
Dining Room 11' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear, feature fireplace, radiator and wooden flooring with under stairs storage space.
Kitchen 12' 3" x 5' 2" ( 3.73m x 1.57m )
Fitted kitchen, wall base units, double glazed window to side, door to bathroom, stainless steel one size bowl with sink drainer, work surfaces, electric oven with gas hob, extractor fan and space for fridge freezer with tiled flooring.
Housing boiler and washing machine.
Double glazed window to side, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, extractor fan and WC with fully tiled walls and flooring.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and loft access with carpeted flooring. Door into:
Double glazed window to side, extractor fan, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and shower cubicle with fully tiled walls and flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, radiator, TV point, featured fireplace and wooden flooring.
To the front is a fully enclosed courtyard garden with pathway to front door and to the rear is a fully enclosed garden with a decking area for tables and chairs, garden shed and a shingled area. There is also on road permit parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53034483.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR127077. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.