2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHythe Road, Sittingbourne
- ** GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £230,000 **
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
- A MUST VIEW PROPERTY
GUIDE PRICE £210,000 - £230,000** Dont miss this well presented and well proportioned two double bedroom semi detached with a large kitchen with charming features including a recently installed woodburner and other modern features which need to be internally viewed to fully appreciate. Call us today
CONNELLS are delighted to offer this well presented and well proportioned two double bedroom semi detached with a large kitchen and charming features with recently installed woodburner and other modern features which need to be internally viewed to fully appreciate.
The property consists of an entrance hallway, spacious lounge / dining room with new feature woodburner, 17ft Kitchen, downstairs WC, utility room, first floor landing with two good size bedrooms and the family bathroom which compromises a four piece suite with walk-in shower. Externally there is a well maintained enclosed rear garden with patio area and laid to lawn area. Additional to the above the property is only 0.9 of a mile from Sittingbourne main line train station and Sittingbourne town centre which is currently under renovation with many new shopping units, industrial park, modern new apartments and warehouse offices.
The local council have granted modernisation with new businesses central to the train station and town centre. Sittingbourne high street is on the old A2 and this leads to the A249 which is the main route to motorway links outside of town for all Coastal and London journeys.
Double glazed entrance door to front, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the front, Wood buyer, Rad, TV, Telephone.
Kitchen 17' 10" x 8' 3" ( 5.44m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, rad, access to kitchen
Utility Room 9' x 9' 10" ( 2.74m x 3.00m )
wall and base units, door to the rear garden which is double glazed, double glazed window to the rear, rad, plumbing for washing machine or dish washer.
WC, Wash hand basin, part tiled, rad,
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 4" x 12' 5" ( 4.37m x 3.78m )
Window double glazed to the front, rad, tv point,
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 12' 3" ( 2.82m x 3.73m )
Window double glazed to the rear, rad, built in wardrobes.
Window double glazed to the rear, rad, bath with mixed taps, shower cubicle, part tiled, wc, wash hand basin.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53036493.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIT100814. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.