3 bedroom flat for saleBlairderry Road, London, SW2
- Large windows throughout: The property benefits from an abundance of natural light.
- Period Features: High ceilings and working fireplaces give the property character and warmth.
- Loft Access: The loft can be used for storage, or converted subject to planning.
- Outdoor space: An ample garden that is great for BBQs in the summer, plus an open front garden.
- Excellent Transport links: Nearby train and bus links make commuting easy.
- Local area: Nearby amenities include a trendy coffee shop, cool bars and independent grocery shops.
- Free Parking: The property is surrounded by unrestricted parking.
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Book a Viewing by visiting our website or using the link below the property details!
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom flat in this sought-after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links including Streatham Hill, Balham and Brixton.
This purpose-built flat is well-presented and of a good size (over 800 sq ft), comprising ample living space and well-appointed bedrooms . The property features an abundance of natural light throughout, plenty of built-in storage and a 40' garden area with deck. In addition there is a large loft space which can be used for storage or conversion, subject to planning application.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53040606.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference vwa-q426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.