3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Road, Stainforth, DONCASTER
- Semi detached family home
- Kitchen/dining area
- Utility room
- Three bedrooms
- Gardens and garage
- VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Set in the heart of Stainforth village. Having a generous kitchen with dining and food preparation area, lounge, utility, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor consists of three bedrooms, family bathroom, access to loft space. Gardens and Garage. VIEWING IS A MUST.
Set in the heart of Stainforth village is this three bedroom semi detached family home which comprises of;generous kitchen with dining and food preparation area, lounge, utility, conservatory and cloakroom to the ground floor. The first floor consists of three bedrooms and family bathroom, access to the loft space. Gardens and garage.
Lounge 16' 5" Including stairs x 11' 5" ( 5.00m Including stairs x 3.48m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, front facing double glazed entrance door and central heating radiator. The focal point of this room is a feature fireplace. Coving to the ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard and wood flooring.
Food Preparation Area 8' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.64m x 1.70m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. A stainless steel sink and drainer unit, wall mounted gas combination boiler and built in dishwasher and refrigerator.
Kitchen/dining Area 13' 2" x 11' 7" ( 4.01m x 3.53m )
A great entertaining space which is open plan through to the food preparation area. A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, the base units are set beneath work surfaces. The room is finished with coving to the ceiling, tiled floor and splash backs. Door leading to the conservatory.
With plumbing for a washing machine and vent for a tumble dryer and tiled floor.
Having tiling to half the walls,wash hand basin and W.C.
Having double glazed doors and windows, a poly carbonate roof and ceiling fan. Tiling to the floor.
First Floor Landing
With coving to the ceiling, access to the loft space via loft ladder and also benefiting from loft lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 10' 2" Max measurement into recess ( 3.56m x 3.10m Max measurement into recess )
A double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 6' 10" ( 3.48m x 2.08m )
A second double bedroom with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, fitted shelving and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.06m )
Having a front facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
The bathroom has a rear facing double glazed window, a panelled bath with shower, curtain and rail above, a wash hand basin, W.C., tiled surround and part tongue and groove panelling
An enclosed front garden with block paved and lawned area and also having a gate leading to the rear garden.
An enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with both a raised decked area and and block paved area benefiting from a brick-built BBQ to the side and gravelled area. Shrub borders and cold water garden tap.
With power and light. Electric remote roller door, side facing entrance door, two rear facing windows, loft space and workshop area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53041051.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.