4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Apprentices, Hardisty Hill, Blubberhouses, Otley, LS21
- Many delightful features including Yorkshire range
- Generous living space arranged over three storeys
- Tasteful decor and appointments throughout
- Child friendly gardens and ample parking
- Stunning location overlooking the Washburn Valley
- Convenient for Leeds, Bradford and Harrogate
- Fine exposed stone and timberwork
A well proportioned Grade II listed four bedroom country home finished to a high standard and enjoying fantastic views in this sought after, rural, yet readily accessible location.
1 High Apprentices is an impressive family home which has all the visual appeal of a traditional Yorkshire house whilst benefitting from up-to-date services and tasteful decor throughout. The property is Grade II Listed and has a rich history dating back over 200 years to the time when it was used to house apprentice boys from the local mill. The living space is arranged over three storeys with two substantial ground floor reception rooms, a fitted kitchen with Aga, utility and wc. To the upper storeys are four good sized bedrooms, one with en suite facilities, a house shower room and excellent storage. Outside are ample parking spaces with a car port and a delightful "courtyard" as well as child friendly lawned gardens abutting open fields.
The house has stunning views over the Washburn Valley and is situated in the Nidderdale area of outstanding natural beauty. It is within easy reach of some exceptional walks around the nearby reservoirs. The extensive facilities of the fashionable spa town of Harrogate are less than 10 miles away and the surrounding business centres of both North and West Yorkshire are within comfortable daily commuting distance as well as the Leeds/Bradford airport being readily accessible.
Leave Otley in a northerly direction crossing the river and continuing straight up the hill. Follow this road for approximately six miles to the junction with the A59 Harrogate to Skipton road, turn right towards Harrogate and immediately left onto Hardisty Hill. 1 High Apprentices is approximately a quarter of a mile on the left-hand side, identified by Dacre Son & Hartley's For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53042211.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSC180361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.