2 bedroom apartment for saleCotham Brow, Cotham, Bristol, BS6
- First floor two bedroom apartment
- Spacious lounge with twin sash windows
- Separate kitchen with double aspect windows
- Generous bedroom with walk in wardrobe
- Bathroom with window
- Off street parking plus residents parking
Occupying the entire first floor of a fine Victorian building is this spacious two double bedroom apartment. The location offers easy access to Gloucester Road with its large selection of local shops, café and restaurants plus Whiteladies Road, University buildings and the BRI are just a short walk away.
The communal entrance and hallway lead up to the first floor level where the property can be found and consists of: Entrance hall with a window allowing natural light in, generous lounge/diner with twin sash windows to the front elevation plus a useful storage cupboard, separate kitchen with double aspect windows, large main bedroom to the rear of the building with a walk in wardrobe plus a second double bedroom also at the rear of the building. The bathroom has a lovely white suite, a mixer shower over the bath plus a window. A real bonus with the property is an off street parking space at the front of the building plus residents parking on Cotham Brow.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53043222.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN180069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.