3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColley Road, SHEFFIELD
- ***GUIDE PRICE £135,000-£145,000***
- Corner Plot
- Detached Garage
- Modern Bathroom
- Perfect Family Home
- Good Location
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£135,000***William H Brown are excited to market this well presented good size family property, sitting on a corner plot being perfect for a first time buyer or family home.
***GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£135,000***William H Brown are excited to market this well presented good size family property, sitting on a corner plot being perfect for a first time buyer or family home. Having a paved driveway which leads to a detached garage and front and rear gardens. Being with easy access to transport links for the town centre and schooling. Please contact us directly to view this beautiful property!
Having front double glazed entrance door and front and side windows. Under floor heating and access into hallway.
Front double glazed door from porch, central heating radiator and stairs giving access to first floor landing.
Lounge 14' x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.27m x 3.61m into recess )
Front double glazed window, two double radiators. Electric feature fire to wall and spotlights to ceiling. Patio doors giving access to rear garden.
Kitchen 16' x 13' 3" ( 4.88m x 4.04m )
Having a range of wall and base units with worktops and tiling to splashback area. Gas hob with electric oven with extractor fan over. Having space for fridge freezer, washing machine. Lino flooring and radiator. Two rear double glazed windows.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, carpet to flooring and central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 7' 11" into recess x 16' 6" ( 2.41m into recess x 5.03m )
Two front facing double glazed windows, good size double bedroom with towel rail radiator.
Bedroom Two 17' 5" x 8' 11" into recess ( 5.31m x 2.72m into recess )
Front and rear window, double bedroom and central heating radiator. Loft Access.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' ( 2.72m x 3.05m )
Rear double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Modern three piece suite, being panel bath with shower over and screen, low flush W.C and hand wash basin. Tiled to walls and floor benefiting from under floor heating. Central heating radiator and spotlights to ceiling.
Exterior And Gardens
Having front and rear Astro turf gardens, paved driveway leading to detached garage. Patio area to the rear for garden furniture.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53043591.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBC104299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bannercross. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.