2 bedroom apartment for saleLidgett Park Mews, Lidgett Park Road, Roundhay, Leeds
- Attractively refurbished apartment
- Ground floor with private entrance
- Modern kitchen & bathroom fittings
- Double bedroom & single/study
- PVCu D/G, Combi Gas C/H
- Well maintained communal grounds
- Prime Roundhay location close to park
- NO CHAIN
An attractively refurbished apartment situated within a purpose built development which has been architecturally designed to fit sympathetically into the Roundhay environment. The property occupies a lovely position tucked away towards the rear of the development and has an allocated parking space. The light and bright internal accommodation has lovely aspects over the beautifully maintained communal gardens, and has the advantage of a private entrance, PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating supplied by a combination boiler. The entrance hall has contemporary panelled internal doors and laminate flooring, and provides access to all rooms and also a useful understairs storage cupboard. There is a living room, a breakfast kitchen fitted with modern units, a double bedroom with fitted mirror fronted wardrobes, a single bedroom/study and bathroom which is fitted with a suite in white. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
The lovely Lidgett Park Mews development is situated on a well established tree lined avenue within the highly regarded residential suburb of Roundhay, which has long been popular with buyers of all ages who appreciate the character and 'greenery' within the area. Extensive amenities and a wide range of shops, popular restaurants, cafe bars, designer boutiques and supermarkets are within convenient access on Oakwood Parade, Street Lane, Moortown Corner, and the cosmopolitan 'village' of Chapel Allerton which is also close by. Also at Oakwood is the iconic Oakwood Clock which hosts a popular monthly Farmers Market and other community events throughout the year. Leafy Roundhay Park offers many recreational amenities including parkland walks, the lakes, the sweeping lawns and sports grounds on Soldiers Field, tennis courts, pretty Canal Gardens and Tropical World.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53046600.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OAK180108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Oakwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.