2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLong Beach Estate, Hemsby, Great Yarmouth
- Spacious & well presented detached bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms, conservatory, double glazed
- En suite, side and rear gardens
- Mostly brick built
- Sought after coastal village location
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED mostly brick built DETACHED BUNGALOW with conservatory, en suite, side and rear gardens. The property is situated in this SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the BEACH. VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
A SPACIOUS & WELL PRESENTED mostly brick built DETACHED BUNGALOW with conservatory, en suite, side and rear gardens situated in this SOUGHT AFTER COASTAL VILLAGE LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the BEACH.
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring.
Lounge / Diner 19' 4" x 19' 9" ( 5.89m x 6.02m )
Double glazed window to side with uninterrupted sea views, brick fireplace with electric fire, TV point, carpet.
Kitchen 7' 7" x 11' 2" ( 2.31m x 3.40m )
Newly fitted base and wall units, worksurfaces, inset bowl and a half sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, tiling, double glazed window to front, laminate flooring.
Conservatory 8' 9" x 29' 9" ( 2.67m x 9.07m )
Brick base and UPVC construction with uninterrupted views over the dunes and sea.
Bedroom 1 15' 10" max into bay x 14' 4" ( 4.83m max into bay x 4.37m )
Double glazed windows to front and side with sea views, electric radiator, laminate flooring.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, electric radiator, double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 15' 3" ( 3.15m x 4.65m )
Double glazed window to front, electric radiator, laminate flooring.
Panelled bath with mixer taps and shower, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard and drawers, WC, shower cubicle, fully tiled, cupboard with space for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed windows to front and side, tiled flooring.
Enclosed low maintenance area with pergola, shrubs and plants.
Mainly laid to lawn, timber sheds, summerhouse, gate to paved patio area, shrubs and plants, access to
Chalet 8' 9" x 10' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, laminate flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53054502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY104414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.