3 bedroom detached house for saleOxford Road, Calne
- Detached period home
- Extension potential
- No onward chain
- Three reception rooms
- South facing gardens
Rare to the market THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE. Situated within a short walk of the town centre this property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Oxford Road is a superb example of a detached period home, conveniently located within a short walk of the town centre, doctor's surgery and a bus stop. Accommodation is light and spacious and benefits from many original features such as quarry tile flooring in the hall and sash windows. Placed on a generous plot the property does have significant extension potential, subject to the relevant planning permission. Internally there are three reception rooms, entrance hall and porch and a kitchen. To the first floor the bedrooms are all a good size and there is a four piece bathroom.
Entrance to this spacious three bedroom detached family home is via a door to the front leading to the porch and through to the entrance hall.
Door from the entrance porch, doors leading to the kitchen, dining room and lounge. Stairs leading to the first floor, under stairs storage, Quarry tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge 15' 6" (max into Bay) x 12' 6" ( 4.72m (max into Bay) x 3.81m )
Double glazed Bay window to the rear aspect overlooking the garden, gas fireplace and a radiator.
Dining Room 14' 2" (max into Bay) x 12' 5" ( 4.32m (max into Bay) x 3.78m )
Spacious reception room with a Bay sash window to the front of the property and two radiators.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 7' 9" ( 2.64m x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer with tiled splash backs. Space for slot in cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for under counter fridge. Sash window to the side aspect, door leading to the garden room, useful pantry and a radiator.
Garden Room 15' 2" x 12' 8" (max) ( 4.62m x 3.86m (max) )
A room to enjoy the garden or ideal for extra storage with a range of base units with work surfaces over with a door leading to both the garden and garage.
Stairs from the entrance hall, sash window to the side aspect, doors leading to all rooms and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' (max) x 12' 6" ( 4.27m (max) x 3.81m )
Spacious master bedroom with a Bay sash window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" (max) x 12' 5" ( 3.63m (max) x 3.78m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden, airing cupboard, telephone point and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 7' 11" (max) ( 3.23m x 2.41m (max) )
Good sized third bedroom with a sash window to the front aspect, over bulkhead storage cupboard and a radiator.
Four piece family bathroom consisting of a low level w/c, wash hand basin, paneled bath and a separate shower cubicle fitted with an electric Mira shower. Partly obscured sash window to the side aspect and a radiator.
Mostly laid to lawn enclosed by hedging with a gate giving access to the parking.
Superb southerly aspect gardens enclosed by mature hedging and panel fencing. There is a sun terrace to the fore, vegetable plots, wooden garden shed and a greenhouse. A large plot that allows the potential for extension to the property or for building additional outhouses if required.
Garage 25' 1" x 8' ( 7.65m x 2.44m )
With an up and over door, personal door leading to the garden room, power and light. Being larger than the typical single garage there is the opportunity for a workshop or additional storage.
Driveway parking to the front of the property for several cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53061912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.