4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Road, Tonteg, Pontypridd, CF38 1EN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINING
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- GENEROUS & PRIVATE PLOT
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- CLOAKROOM/DOWNSTAIRS WC
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ATTIC ROOM (storage)
- GATED DRIVEWAY
*NO ONWARD CHAIN**GATED DRIVEWAY**DESIRED LOCATION*
EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY RESIDENCE OFFERING A MIXTURE OF TRADITIONAL AND MODERN FINISHES THROUGHOUT. SET ON A GENEROUS PLOT WITH GATED FRONT DRIVEWAY.
RE-FITTED KITCHEN AND RE-FITTED BATHROOMS
ATTIC ROOM with CENTRAL HEATING & VIEWS
Dylan Davies are delighted to present to the market this stunning four double bedroom family property, situated on the much desired 'Church road' in Tonteg. The property has gated access leading to a sweeping driveway, with ample parking and lovely front gardens.
Internally the property offers a versatile mix of modern and contemporary living with an array of timeless features including, solid wood block flooring and brick feature fireplace.
Upon entering the property, the spacious entrance hallway welcomes you inside and gives access to the living room, dining room and downstairs cloakroom.
The generously sized living room is dual aspect with a lovely light front window plus rear French doors giving access to the patio and garden areas. There is also a lovely feature fireplace with brick surround plus solid block flooring which adds to the exclusive feel of the property. Double doors from the living room into the impressive kitchen/dining room.
Beautiful and modern fitted kitchen with cream base and wall units complimented with marble effect laminate worktops and contemporary ceramic brick tiles while enjoying lovely views over the rear garden. The kitchen further benefits from ample storage and ceiling spotlights, whilst being open plan into the stunning dining room.
The impressive dining room offers dual aspect windows plus French double doors to the side garden and patio areas. The open plan kitchen/dining room has a light and airy feel thanks to its many windows and position.
The first floor of the property boasts an outstanding four piece family bathroom, four double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefiting from a stylish ensuite shower room. Three of the bedrooms also has handy in built storage wardrobes and cupboards, to remove the need for any additional furniture.
Externally the front and side of the property has an enviable garden plot with front driveway with parking for multiple vehicles. The rear of the property has a fully enclosed and private garden with a large patio are stretching the full width of the house.
*MUST BE VIEWED*
* ENTRANCE HALLWAY
* DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
* LIVING ROOM: 4.24m x 6.32m (13' 11" x 20' 9")
* KITCHEN: 3.43m x 4.8m (11' 3" x 15' 9")
* DINING ROOM: 3.81m x 5.61m (12' 6" x 18' 5")
* STAIRS & LANDING
* MASTER BEDROOM: 3.81m x 5.13m (max) (12' 6" x 16' 10")
* MASTER ENSUITE
* BEDROOM TWO: 4.29m x 2.92m (14' 1" x 9' 7")
* BEDROOM THREE: 3.2m x 2.72m (10' 6" x 8' 11")
* BEDROOM FOUR: 3.25m x 2.84m (10' 8" x 9' 4")
* FAMILY BATHROOM
* LOFT ROOM
* GATED FRONT DRIVEWAY & GARDEN
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dylan Davies Estate Agents, Tonteg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.