3 bedroom detached house for saleQueen Street, Brimington, Chesterfield
Sold by Us
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Open Plan Living & Dining Space
- Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Conservatory Leading To The Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- Contemporary Decor Throughout
- Detached Garage, Off Road Parking/Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - TBC
A well presented and neutrally decorated three bedroom detached house. The house is ideally suited to modern living with over 1000sq ft of accommodation including an open plan lounge/diner, conservatory, fitted kitchen, modern bathroom, attic room, enclosed rear garden & off street parking. Available with no onward chain, the property is located in the popular suburb of Brimington and close to local amenities and transport links...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.