2 bedroom apartment for saleMadison Apartments, Seymour Grove, Manchester, M16
- Beautiful Two double Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Tram station 1 Minute walk
- Excellent superb location, all amenities nearby
- Allocated Secure gated parking
- Very sought after location
- Popular development, Ensuite Shower
- South Facing living Room with Balcony, Plenty of Sun
- Over 900 year lease
- No forward Chain
- Early viewing highly recommended
With laminate flooring, intercom system, doors to lounge and stairs to upstair bedrooms.
Lounge: W 4.6m * L 5.40m
Contemporary and spacious lounge area with french sliding doors leading onto balcony.
Kitchen: W 2.2m * L 3.40m
Fitted with a range of modern eye level units, complimentary work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, intergrated oven and hob and chimney extractor.
Bedroom One: 3.6m * 4.6m
Spacious and well designed double bedroom complete with contemporary En-Suite bathroom. Fitted Wardrobe.
Ensuite Shower: 2.70m * 1.60m
Fitted with shower over, shower screen, part tiled, sink unit's, toilet, tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two: 2.9m * 4.6m
Double bedroom, carpetted with radiator.
Bathroom: 2.2m * 2.8m
Fitted with modern white bathroom suite which includes bath with shower over, shower screen, part tiled, sink unit's, toilet, and tiled flooring.
To the external of the property you will find:
Secure parking space with gated entry with communal gardens.
Lease Years : Over 900 years
Service Charge including Ground Rent and Water rates
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryan Baker Estate Agents, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.