3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Shafton, Barnsley
- 3 bedrooms
- Semi detached
- Drive & garage
- NO CHAIN!
FAMILY SIZED HOME WITH NO CHAIN! A detailed inspection of this one is absolutely essential in order to appreciate the size and scope of the accommodation on offer, so give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now to arrange your viewing! Guide price £90,000 - £100,000.
FAMILY SIZED HOME WITH NO CHAIN! A detailed inspection of this one is absolutely essential in order to appreciate the size and scope of the accommodation on offer, so give WILLIAM H BROWN a call now to arrange your viewing!
Having a staircase rising to the first floor landing, radiator and a front facing entrance door.
Comprising of a low flush WC, pedestal wash basin, tiled splash back, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 1" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.29m into recess x 3.63m )
There is coving to the ceiling, radiator, feature fire place housing a gas fire and a rear facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.61m x 3.12m )
With double doors to the lounge, laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling, radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 10" ( 3.66m x 2.39m )
Having a range of wall and base units, single bowl sink, gas cooker point, plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge, tiled splash back, radiator, rear facing double glazed window and access to a side entrance porch.
Side Entrance Porch
With a side facing double glazed entrance door and a built in cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
With loft access, radiator, balustrade and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 12' x 10' 9" to wardrobe fronts ( 3.66m x 3.28m to wardrobe fronts )
With a radiator, built in wardrobe and a rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" max x 10' 4" max ( 3.61m max x 3.15m max )
Having a radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
There is laminate flooring, radiator and a rear facing double glazed window.
Having a low flush WC and a double glazed window.
Comprising of a pedestal wash basin, panelled bath, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls, radiator and a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a garden, there is a drive to the side and to the rear is a garage and workshop and a garden with lawn and patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53068485.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL113570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.