3 bedroom terraced house for saleDownham Way, BROMLEY
Offers in Excess of
- 0.6 miles from Grove Park station
- Three bedrooms
- Downstairs bathroom
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Driveway & rear garden
- Potential for a loft conversion (stpp)
- Situated near a variety of local shops
- Great bus routes
PERFECT FAMILY HOME- This SPACIOUS three bedroom terrace house is now available to the market with Daniels property service. TASTEFULLY DECORATIVE throughout this accommodation is arranged over two floors, the ground floor boasts two large reception rooms, a fully fitted modern kitchen with breakfast bar and a family bathroom with separate W.C. Upstairs presents two double bedrooms and a good size third bedroom. Outside there is a driveway to the front providing off street parking and a good size rear garden. The property also has double glazing, gas central heating and potential for a loft conversion (stpp). Location allows for good transport links including great bus routes with links to Oxford circus, Lewisham and Elephant & castle, as well as being just 0.6 miles Grove Park train station. The property is also situated near a variety of local shops, schools and amenities. Call Daniels to arrange a viewing as this property will not be around very long! EPC Rating E.
*Double glazing & gas central heating
*Driveway & rear garden
*Potential for a loft conversion (stpp)
*Situated near a variety of local shops
*Great bus routes
*0.6 miles Grove Park train station
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53068701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8539886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniels Property Services, Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.