4 bedroom detached house for saleNorthfield Road, Shiplake, Oxfordshire, RG9
- A well presented detached family home
- Located in a tucked away cul-de-sac
- Within walking distance of the local shop and Shiplake train station
- Four reception rooms
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with utility room off
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- 2 further bedrooms and family bathroom
- Double garage
- Front and rear gardens
A modern well presented four bedroom detached family home situated in a tucked away cul-de-sac in the centre of this popular village within walking distance of the local shop, school and Shiplake train station. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, living room with doors leading to the rear garden, feature gas fireplace, dining room, study, family room, kitchen breakfast room, utility room, first floor landing, four bedrooms (two with en-suites), family bathroom, double garage, driveway parking and front/rear gardens.
Quietly situated in a private road in the centre of the popular Thameside village of Shiplake, which offers a thriving community spirit and has excellent amenities to include a village shop/post office, butcher, garage and public house/restaurant. Shiplake railway station gives Main Line access (via Twyford) 8 minutes or (Reading) 18 minutes with a fast service to London Paddington (from 25 minutes). Henley on Thames, Marlow and Reading towns are all within easy access providing a comprehensive range of shopping, schooling and recreational facilities. The area is well served for schools including Shiplake College, Reading Blue Coats, The Oratory, The Abbey School for girls and Queen Anne’s in Caversham. The nearby River Thames and countryside offers extensive walking facilities and river pursuits. A walk along the tow path from Shiplake gives access to Henley-on-Thames.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53070138.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN160092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.