3 bedroom apartment for saleClose to Pittville Park
- Delightful period apartment
- Three bedrooms
- A wealth of character features
- Private garden
- Garage and parking
- Beautiful fitted kitchen/dining room
- Sitting room with an attractive fireplace
- Two bathrooms
- Light and airy accommodation
- Planning to convert the existing basement area
Open house, Saturday, 14th July, call to confirm your appointment to view this truly remarkable property offering a wealth of character features and spacious well-proportioned rooms giving the feeling of space and light, located opposite Pittville Park, within close proximity to Cheltenham Racecourse and providing easy access back to Cheltenham town centre and it's range of excellent amenities. This versatile property is arranged over two levels and in brief comprises an entrance hall, 16ft living room with period fireplace/window picture rails, a most fabulous open plan fitted kitchen/dining room which is 19ft by 14ft with a central fireplace fitted with an extensive range of units, central island. Two double bedrooms, one measuring 20ft, one measuring 19ft, a third bedroom of 16ft, a family bathroom with walk-in shower. Additional benefits of this highly individual property include an enclosed garden, garage, parking and a currently unconverted basement area which has planning for conversion.
AMENITIES Pittville extends from just north of Cheltenham High Street to New Barn Lane which passes through the extensive Pittville Lawns, the lake, bandstand and pump rooms which offers a variety of cultural events as well as the spa waters. On the western side of Evesham Road there is a great range of sporting options with speedy access to Cheltenham leisure centre which includes a swimming pool. From Evesham Road there is a regular bus route and a short walk to Prestbury Park race course which also offers a multitude of events in it's ground and the Centaur building. There are also general stores to be found on Tommy Taylors Lane and New Barn Lane.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300015272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.