2 bedroom apartment for saleCambridge Park, Wanstead
- Two bedrooms
- Top floor
- Gated private parking
- Moments from Wanstead Station
- Close to all amenities
- Views over the Green
- Victorian conversion
A bright, characterful two bedroom apartment on the top floor of a substantial period conversion just moments from Wanstead High Street. The block is gated with private parking and impressive views over George Green. Ideal for a couple or young family, this is a rare find in a highly sought-after area.
With its open green spaces, high-end restaurants and superb transport links to The City, Wanstead is becoming one of east London's most popular villages.
IF YOU LIVED HERE
You'll have Wanstead High Street right on your doorstep – flanked by the open spaces of Christ Church Green and Memorial Green, it's home to shops, supermarkets and a string of excellent bars and restaurants. Try a Sunday Roast in the Manor House or the Provender Cafe Bistro.
Inside, you have over 600 square feet of loft-style space – the 180 square feet lounge has hardwood floors, an exposed brick fireplace and great views over Wanstead's greenery. Elsewhere the bathroom is a wonder; slate grey flooring with a sunken bath.
Transport links are excellent - Wanstead tube station is barely 100 yards away and will get you directly to Liverpool Street in just sixteen minutes. For the West End, Tottenham Court Road is just twenty five minutes away. And don't forget your private parking – drivers can be on the North Circular in less than five minutes.
- The wild green space of Epping Forest is just the other end of the High Street, just over a half mile on foot.
- You're spoilt for choice when it comes to a new local, but a firm favourite of ours is The Duke.
- There's a welcome amount of fitted storage space in the master bedroom and hallway.
Kitchen - 2.8m x 1.7m (9'2" x 5'6") -
Lounge - 4.7m x 3.7m (15'5" x 12'1") -
Bedroom - 3.8m x 1.9m (12'5" x 6'2") -
Bedroom - 5.1m x 2.9m (16'8" x 9'6") -
Bathroom - 2.8m x 2.3m (9'2" x 7'6") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Wanstead' pages for everything this picturesque part of East London has to offer.
Just 18 minutes direct from Liverpool Street, the long high street nevertheless has a real village feel with a great range of fine pubs and restaurants.
Off the beaten track, Wanstead is a place of peaceful avenues, open green spaces and generously proportioned properties.
With prices still amongst the capital's more affordable, Wanstead is proving a popular destination for those looking to upscale and first time buyers alike.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53070777.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27651847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, E11. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.