1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Earl, Langley Square, Dartford, DA1
- One Bedroom apartment (608 sq.ft)
- 2nd Floor (North West Aspect)
- Completed: Currently Let
- Leasehold: 999 years
- Est. Service Charge: £700-£800 pa
- Est. Ground Rent: £300 p.a
- Warranty: 10 year Guarantee
- Few minutes walk to Dartford Station
A luxury 2nd floor one bedroom, one bathroom apartment (602 Sq. Ft.) in the Earl block of Langley Square, Dartford. Beautifully designed contemporary open-plan living areas, including high quality designer kitchens, and beautiful high specification bathroom, all finished to the highest quality. Located under 30 minutes into Central London from nearby Dartford Station.
The surrounding area offers balance between serenity and comfortable living.
All Pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Please contact us to request a full development brochure.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2391715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moving City, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.