2 bedroom apartment for saleHeyesmere Court, Aigburth, Liverpool, L17
- An Upper Floor Apartment
- Well Presented Throughout
- A Wealth Of Local Amenities
- Popular Local Green Space
- Close Proximity To Otterspool Promenade
- Communal Hallways
- Attractive Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Energy Rating C
Sutton Kersh are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented upper floor apartment situated in this highly desirable location. The property itself briefly comprises, communal hallways with staircase to upper floors, welcoming reception hall, attractive lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedroom with en-suite to master bedroom and a family bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and a combination boiler. Externally there is an allocated car parking space with well maintained communal gardens. To appreciate the accommodation on offer a viewing is highly recommended.
Fitted with security intercom system, storage cupboard, access to roof void, central heating radiator and wood effect laminate flooring.
4.67m x 4.41m
Fitted with UPVC French doors, central heating radiator and quality carpeted flooring.
4.36m x 1.88m
Fitted with a stylish range of base, wall and drawer units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit, integrated gas hob and oven with brushed steel extractor fan over, fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, electric heater.
2.12m x 3.89m
Fitted with a double glazed window, built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator and carpeted flooring. Door to:
En-Suite Shower Room:
1.93m x 1.43m
Shower unit with panelled base and over head shower, low level WC, wash basin, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, central heating radiator.
2.85m x 2.53m
Fitted with two double glazed windows, built-in wardrobes, cupboard housing combination boiler, carpeted flooring.
2.39m x 1.9m
Panelled bath with over head shower, low level WC, wash basin, part tiled walls and tiled flooring, central heating radiator.
The property benefits from an allocated car parking space and well maintained communal gardens.
Fitted with a staircase to upper floors.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53072781.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ART180169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, Allerton & South Liverpool Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.