3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBorstal Street, Rochester, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom end of terrace house
- Modern kitchen and bathroom
- Ample off road parking
- Wealth of features
- Close proximity to historic Rochester and schools
- EPC energy rating E (50)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £330,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
There's not many homes that get it just right in mixing old with new, but this one has it all.
It’s welcoming and warm and you can see the work the owners have done to make this home practical but also retaining the features like fire places, stripped floor boards to name a few.
The open plan kitchen/diner with modern units makes the perfect space for entertaining and family meals. In the summer open your patio doors on to your elevated deck and watch the sunset over the river Medway and the roof tops of Historic Rochester with castle turrets and cathedral spires, breath taking to say the least.
This home is waiting for you with off road parking and being in close proximity to historic Rochester High Street with it's bars, cafe's, quaint shops and don’t forget Dickens wrote many a best seller here, the perfect place to while a way the time.
Rochester is commuter heaven offering direct fast links to Central London all in under a hour.
What the Owner says:
When we first saw this home 11 years ago it was the perfect proposition for us as we knew we could transform it into the family home we really wanted. The property had so much potential and all the rooms were flooded with natural light.
Over the time we have been here we have opened up the kitchen and dining area to create an open plan style of living. We've updated the property throughout including the kitchen and bathroom and restored all the fireplaces.
One of the biggest changes we have made to the home that has really benefited our family in the last couple of years is the driveway to the front. When all the family come over there is never any trouble with anyone trying to get parked as we can get multiple cars off road.
The large garden to the rear has been as fantastic space for having barbecues and family parties outside as well as a fantastic space for the children to let off some steam.
The popular and central location of Borstal means everything is close to hand including local shops, schools and great transport links. We have absolutely loved living in this home however sadly we have outgrown the space and we are now looking to upgrade.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'3 into bay x 12'5 (4.35m x 3.79m)
- Kitchen/ Diner: 18'2 x 13'3 (5.54m x 4.04m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'3 into bay x 10'9 (4.35m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'9 x 10'9 (3.89m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 7'2 (2.49m x 2.19m)
- Bathroom: 8'9 x 7'0 (2.67m x 2.14m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53081286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11525317. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.