4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarcourt Road, Sale
- Comprehensively refurbished throughout
- Immaculate presentation throughout
- Sizeable rear garden with patio area
- No onward vendor chain
- Downstairs WC
- Useful loft room/Bedroom four
- Highly desirable location
- Within catchment to excellent local primary schools
A rare opportunity to purchase this comprehensively refurbished four bedroom end terrace property situated in a highly popular location WITHIN CATCHMENT TO PARK ROAD PRIMARY SCHOOL and a short drive to the M60 motorway network. The current owners have completely renovated the property from the electrics, to the windows, carpets, kitchen and even the lawn in the rear garden! Everything you can see is new. There are too many benefits to mention but to name a few we have a downstairs WC, a converted loft room and a larger than average rear garden with an outside brick built storage unit! In brief this property comprises; Ground floor, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, downstairs WC and kitchen with bi-fold doors leading onto the rear patio area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, one being the master, complete with en-suite shower room, the second, a generous double, a single bedroom and the family bathroom. On the second floor there is a spacious forth bedroom which could be utilised for various uses. Externally to the rear, the garden is a remarkable size mainly laid to lawn with an initial patio area accessed by bi-fold doors from the kitchen- perfect for summer entertaining. To the front there is a further paved area finished with metal fencing. NO ONWARD VENDOR CHAIN. **TO AVOID DISSAPPOINTMENT CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING & SEE WHAT THIS OUTSTANDING PROPERTY HAS TO OFFER **
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Reception Room One - 12'11 x 12'3 (3.94m x 3.73m) -
Reception Room Two - 15'2 x 13 (4.62m x 0.33m) -
Kitchen - 13'11 x 7'2 (4.24m x 2.18m) -
Wc - 6'11 x 2'05 (2.11m x 0.74m) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 11'3 x 15'8 (3.43m x 4.78m) -
En-Suite - 2'11 x 10'06 (0.89m x 3.20m) -
Bedroom Two - 9'9 x 12'10 (2.97m x 3.91m) -
Bedroom Three - 7'7 x 7'2 (2.31m x 2.18m) -
Bathroom - 7 x 4'05 (0.18m x 1.35m) -
Second Floor -
Bedroom Four/ Loft Room - 12'8 x 14.07 (3.86m x 0.36m) -
Outside Storage -
Rear Garden -
Front Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27653871. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.