2 bedroom apartment for saleAscot Court, West Boldon, Boldon, Tyne and Wear
- TOP FLOOR STUNNING APARTMENT
- MAGNIFICENT VIEWS TO THE SOUTH-WEST
- PESENTED TO SHOWHOME STANDARD
- BEAUTIFUL LIVING SPACE WITH PICTURESQUE VIEWS
- STYLISH FITTED KITCHEN WITH OPEN-PLAN DINING AREA
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO LUXURY BATHROOMS
- DEDICATED PARKING BAY
- ESTABLISHED LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- **OFFERS WELCOMED IN EXCESS OF £160,000**
**SIMPLY STUNNING** A most stylish two bedroom apartment located on the top floor of the well established and prestigious Ascot Court. Viewing comes strongly recommended, and is available most days with 48hrs notice.
NB. The property is to be sold with vacant possession or alternatively continue with the executive tenant on an assured shorthold tenancy agreement.
Please contact us for viewing arrangements.
Property ref: 121_782_4071084
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53086552.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4071084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.