5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fenchurch at Seaton Vale, Carnoustie Close, Ashington, NE63
The Fenchurch key features:
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family room with garden access
- Spacious front aspect living room
- Utility room with outside access
- Master bedroom and Bedroom 2 with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Bedroom 5 can be used as a study
- Double integral garage
- Downstairs cloakroom
The entrance hall leads straight ahead to the spacious kitchen/dining/family room, with French double doors to leading out to rear garden. The ground floor also incorporates an integral double garage, a separate utility room with outside access and a convenient downstairs WC.
The first floor holds The Fenchurch's five bedrooms, a family bathroom and two handy storage cupboards. The Master Bedroom and Bedroom 2 both enjoy their own en suite, while Bedroom 5 could also be used as a study.
- Kitchen/Dining/Family Room - 10.8 x 3.83 metre
- Living Room - 4.9 x 3.71 metre
- Master bedroom - 4.97 x 3.71 metre
- Bedroom 2 - 4.77 x 2.9 metre
- Bedroom 3 - 3.94 x 2.75 metre
- Bedroom 4 - 3.4 x 2.75 metre
- Bedroom 5/Study - 3.11 x 2.9 metre
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Church. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.