2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRochester Road, Burham, Kent
- Charming 2 bedroom end of terrace Victorian house
- Potential to create a 3rd bedroom, (consents required)
- Large kitchen/dining area
- Long garden
- Friendly village
- EPC energy rating E (53)
Burham is a quaint village in its purest sense, with that friendly community feeling you seldom get with the, shall we say "more built up areas". You will see what we mean when you walk to the local bakery to collect your freshly baked bread in the mornings. As the sweet smell of the loaves fill the air and the locals greet you with a cheerful "good morning", you will know that you have made the right choice of area to set up home.
This particular property holds a lot of charm and character; a nice lounge area, where you can snuggle up to your partner for a relaxing evening in front of the television. Whilst the spacious kitchen/dining area will hold plenty of people when you host your house warming party!
Upstairs is interesting, you have a store room that is begging to be turned into something else; a home office, a dressing room or even a cot room, the list goes on. It already has a window, so choose what works best for you.
The rear garden is delight; soak up the sunshine in peace and quiet, with only the birds song breaking the solace.
What the Owner says:
I love the village and my child goes to school here, so ideally I want to find something still within the area.
There are some lovely walks on your doorstep and if you don't fancy cooking one night, then there are a couple of nice pubs and a Chinese takeaway close by.
I think one of the biggest bonuses with my home is having the ability to park two cars off street, which is very handy when I unload the shopping.
- Lounge Area: 11'1 x 10'10 (3.38m x 3.30m)
- Dining Area: 12'0 (3.66m) x 11'1 (3.38m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'9 x 6'0 (2.97m x 1.83m)
- Bedroom 1: 9'9 (2.97m) x 8'7 (2.62m) narrowing to 7'5 (2.26m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'9 (3.28m) x 6'8 (2.03m) narrowing to 5'7 (1.70m)
- Store Room: 8'2 up to door x 3'9 (2.49m x 1.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53114964.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12932732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Larkfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.