2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLandsdown Grove, Long Eaton, Nottingham
Sold by Us
- UPVC double glazed and gas centrally heated via combination boiler
- Fitted dining kitchen with integrated appliances including split-level oven and hob, fridge freezer
- Modern white bathroom suite with shower
- Two double bedrooms
- Off road parking and south facing rear garden in excess of 60ft.
- Should appeal to first time buyers or investor purchasers.
ENTRANCE HALLWAY: UPVC double glazed front door, stairs to first floor.
LOUNGE: 3.43m x 3.42m (11'3 x 11'3). UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, TV point, telephone point. Arch to kitchen:
DINING/KITCHEN: 3.51m max x 3.47m (11'6 x 11'3). Inset enamel sink unit with mixer taps, matching base and eye level units with work surfaces, integrated appliances including CDA electric hob, double oven, fridge freezer, dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, double radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, under stair store cupboard housing trip fuse box, separate store/pantry, UPVC double glazed window, uPVC rear door.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING: Access to the roof void.
BEDROOM 1: 3.43m x 3.42m (11'3 x 11'3). UPVC double glazed window, double radiator, walk-in store cupboard/robe.
BEDROOM 2: 3.48m x 2.79m (11'6 x 9'3). UPVC double glazed window, double radiator.
BATHROOM/WC: White three-piece suite comprising, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with Triton electric shower over, double radiator, part tiled walls, UPVC double glazed window, vertical chrome towel rail.
OUTSIDE: Off road parking to front elevation, shared passageway with external side store compartment and gated access to rear garden the latter being in access of 60ft laid mainly to lawn with useful store shed, external store compartment housing combination boiler and low-level WC.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment through the agents, who will be pleased to supply any further information that is required.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53117016.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102928000932. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wallace Jones, Long Eaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.