2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFarmfields Close, Bolsover, Chesterfield
Offers in Region of
- No Chain
- Cul-de-sac Location - Also Easy Access to M1 via J29a
- Larger than Average Driveway
- Large, Separate Workshop / Store with Potential to be Converted to Living Accommodation / Business Premises (STC)
- Well Presented Accommodation Throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
*LOOKING FOR A SPACE TO WORK FROM HOME?* *NO CHAIN* *OFF ROAD PARKING* Enjoying a quiet cul-de-sac location and ideally situated for commuting to the M1 via J29a Markham Vale this two bedroomed detached bungalow boasts well presented accommodation throughout comprising lounge / diner with bay window, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. A larger than average block paved driveway provides ample off road parking and leads to a large, separate workshop / store with light and power, having the potential to be converted to living accommodation / business premises (subject to relevant consents).
Kitchen - 2.687 x 3.316 (8'9" x 10'10") - Having a range of wooden shaker style fitted units including a built in cooker and hob with extractor hood above, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge freezer. Benefiting from complimentary working surfaces, splash back tiling and floor tiling.
Lounge / Diner - 3.332 x 5.167 (10'11" x 16'11") - A generously proportioned living room with space for dining, having a focal point provided by a stone effect fireplace housing a coal effect electric fire, with marble effect inset and hearth. Benefiting from bay window overlooking the front aspect of the property.
Bedroom One - 3.324 x 4.299 (10'10" x 14'1") - A good sized, rear facing double bedroom.
Bedroom Two - 2.724 x 2.948 (8'11" x 9'8") - A rear facing double bedroom benefiting from double French doors accessing the rear of the property.
Bathroom - Having a three piece suite comprising a low flush WC, wash hand basin and panel bath with shower and shower screen. Benefiting from complimentary ceramic tiled walls and floor.
Front - A larger than average block paved driveway provides ample off road parking to the front and side of the property.
Rear - An enclosed rear garden consisting of an area laid to lawn and benefiting from a large, separate workshop / store having light and power, with the potential to be converted into living accommodation/business premises (STC).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27657570. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilson Estate Agents, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.