2 bedroom flat for saleThe Imperial Notting Hill, Notting Hill, W2
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom
- 699 sq.ft* internally
- North-west/south-east facing aspects
- 3rd floor elevation
- Concierge services available (via Quintessential)
- Close to 3 Underground stations
- Estimated Completion: Q1 2017 | *Approximate only
A quietly astute 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom flat which has been designed to compliment the everyday life of its occupier. With dual-aspect views, this combined with a front facing living space showcase a flat with undeniable character.
Euroterra Capital presents a unique collection of 16 prestigious new apartments in the heart of Notting Hill. An exclusive address, with views towards the stunning St Stephens Gardens and beyond, offers the definitive living experience. Surrounded by the adjoining neighbourhoods of Portobello and Hyde Park, this is a special place where history, commerce and culture meet. The property design marries art deco heritage with a distinctly modern sensibility. Finished to the highest standards, residents will enjoy a wealth of luxury amenities and be part of the most exciting city in the world.
The ideal location to explore London, The Imperial is within close walking distance to 3 stations, all under 12 minutes* walk - Royal Oak, Westbourne Park and Ladbroke Grove Underground stations are all within easy reach. By tube, rail or bus, many of Central Londons key destinations are a stones throw away. From Royal Oak Underground Station, you are able to take the tube which connects you to Paddington Station in 1mins** where in 2018 you can access the new Crossrail station
Estimated Completion: Q1 2017 |*Approximate only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-53117470.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NEW160175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fraser & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.