5 bedroom character property for saleGreen Head Lane, Utley
Offers in Region of
- Victorian Period semi detached property
- Five bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Conservatory with panoramic views
- Gardens and off street parking
- Stunning panoaramic views across the Aire Valley.
A delightful five bedroom character semi detached property located in the popular residential area of Utley. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property which is bursting with character.
A delightful five bedroom character semi detached property located in the popular residential area of Utley benefiting from stunning views over the Aire Valley, ample off street parking and delightful gardens. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this substantial property.
A double glazed door to the front leads into a spacious entrance porch with a tiled floor and double glazed windows to the side and front.
Door leads into entrance hall with a radiator, parquet flooring and door into the downstairs Cloakroom.
Having a tiled floor with a W.C, hand wash basin and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 10" max x 15' max ( 5.13m max x 4.57m max )
A lovely airy room having a feature fireplace with a multi fuel stove and inset decorative tiling, feature archway, telephone point, TV aerial, wall lights, radiator, and double glazed windows to the side. Door leads through to the Conservatory and double doors lead into the Dining Room.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 14' 3" max ( 4.47m x 4.34m max )
Having a feature fireplace with decorative tile inserts, ornate ceiling cornice, double glazed windows to the front and side aspect with stained glass panels and bespoke wooden window shutters.This room also benefits from Karndean Flooring, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 9' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.90m )
Having a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink with drainer, space for oven, gas connection point and cooker hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, radiator, serving hatch through to the hallway and a double glazed window to the rear with delightful views. Door leads through to the Conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 10' 9" ( 3.71m x 3.28m )
Stone built conservatory with one full length glass wall, and having a marble floor, radiator, TV aerial, door leads to the delightful rear garden which enjoys the stunning panoramic views.
Staircase from the entrance hall to the first floor landing with a useful storage and airing cupboard. Staircase to the second floor.
Bedroom One 13' 11" max x 12' 11" max ( 4.24m max x 3.94m max )
A light and airy master bedroom with feature fireplace, telephone point, sink with tiling to splashback, shaving point, radiator and a double glazed sash window to the front.
Bedroom Two 13' 10" max x 11' ( 4.22m max x 3.35m )
A good sized room with a feature fireplace, sink with tiling to splashback, television aerial, telephone point, radiator and a double glazed sash window to the rear enjoying the stunning far reaching views across the AireValley.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.62m x 2.08m )
Having built in wardrobes, radiator and a double glazed sash window to the front.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
With a radiator and a sash double glazed sash window to the side.
Being part tiled and having a four piece suite comprising; bath with mixer taps and hand held shower attachment , hand wash basin, vintage style W.C, bidet, shaver point, heated towel rail, airing cupboard and a double glazed sash window to the rear.
Bedroom Five/ Study 11' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.61m x 2.69m )
A double room having built in storage, some restricted head height, radiator and a double glazed tilt and turn gothic style window to the rear.
Being part tiled and having a three piece suite comprising; shower cubicle, hand wash basin, W.C, radiator and a velux window to the front. There is also a door providing access to storage.
Door and stairs from the entrance hall lead down to the basement.
Cellar One 25' 7" max x 15' ( 7.80m max x 4.57m )
Having lights and power.
Cellar Two 21' x 5' 11" max ( 6.40m x 1.80m max )
Housing the boiler and having lights and power.
Cellar Three 16' 9" x 9' 6" max ( 5.11m x 2.90m max )
Having a window to the front, radiator and stone work top. Useful storage room with lights and power.
To the front there is gated access to a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars. There is also a lawned garden area with borders for shrubs and flowers. The driveway to the side leads to a useful old wash house which has power and is useful for outdoor storage.
To the rear the garden is mainly laid to lawn with borders for flowers and shrubs and a vegetable patch, and enjoys stunning long distance panoramic views across the valley. There is also an outside tap and power socket.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53125470.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK103073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.