3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSt. Martins Field, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21
- Flexible family living space over 3 storeys
- Beautifully presented throughout
- All mains services and Upvc double glazing
- Smart dining kitchen with several appliances
- Easily managed southerly facing rear garden
- Integral garage and parking facilities
A beautifully presented 3/4 bedroom end town house in a quiet child friendly cul-de-sac with open aspect to communal fields yet convenient for Otley's facilities. EPC B
16 St Martins Field occupies a quiet, child friendly cul-de-sac location in this popular area of Otley having the benefit of easy access and views over communal fields. This three storey property forms part of a short row of three and provides versatile, beautifully presented living space, adaptable for changing family circumstances. As can be seen from the photographs, the appointments and decor is to an impeccable standard. The house benefits from all mains services including gas fired central heating, sealed unit double glazing and a security system is installed. To the ground floor is a hallway with wc, utility and fourth bedroom/study as well as a garage with electric up-and-over door and having space for a work area. To the middle storey is a sitting room with Juliet balconies, cloakroom and family kitchen. To the upper storey there are three bedrooms of varying sizes one with Juliet balconies and an en suite. House bathroom. Parking facilities are to the front and southerly facing enclosed, level, easily managed rear gardens.
There are regular bus routes nearby enabling easy access into town and local schooling for all age groups is located nearby including Otley's acclaimed Prince Henrys Grammar school. This historic market town centre offers extensive shopping and recreational amenities. It is strategically located for comfortable daily travelling by road into Yorkshire key commercial centres including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York and there is the Leeds/Bradford International Airport at nearby Yeadon.
Leave the centre of Otley in a northerly direction crossing the River Wharfe and continuing straight up the hill. Take the first main turning on the left into Weston Lane and then the third right into Weston Drive. Take the second right into Wilkinson Way and then at the T-junction turn right into Weston Ridge. After a short distance the entrance to St Martins Field will be found on the left hand side. The property will be seen towards the end of the cul-de-sac on the right-hand side identified by the agents For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53142588.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OTL180011. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.