2 bedroom terraced house for saleFoljambe Road, Brimington, Chesterfield
- End Terraced House
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Gardens to Front and Rear
- NO CHAIN
- EPC Rating: E
*********GUIDE PRICE £80,000- £85,000*********
... AFFORDABLE STARTER HOME OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY...
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain is this attractive TWO Double Bedroomed End Terraced House offering 752 Sq. Ft. of living space which would benefit from a scheme of cosmetic upgrading to create a lovely home for a young couple or family in this convenient location in the centre of Brimington village.
* Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Living Room, Separate Dining Room, Kitchen, Two generous Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
* Outside: To the front of the property there is a walled forecourt garden. On Street Parking is available in the vicinity. A drive to the side of the property gives access to the rear garden which has the potential to create Off Street Parking.
General - Gas central heating
uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 69,9 sq.m./752 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - A
Secondary School Catchment Area - Springwell Community College
On The Ground Floor -
Living Room - A generous front facing reception room, spanning the full width of the property and having a feature fireplace with wood surround and electric fire.
Centre Lobby - With under stair storage area.
Dining Room - 3.76m x 3.73m (12'4 x 12'3) - A second good sized reception room having a feature fireplace with wood surround and open grate.
A door gives access to a staircase which rises up to the First Floor accommodation.
Kitchen - 2.77m x 1.83m (9'1 x 6'0) - Being part tiled and fitted with a range of white wall, drawer and base units with work surfaces over and an inset 1½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap.
Space and plumbing is provided for an automatic washing machine and there is space for a slot-in cooker and under counter fridge.
Wood effect vinyl flooring.
A door leads out onto the rear garden.
On The First Floor -
Bedroom One - 3.73m x 3.45m (12'3 x 11'4) - A generous front facing double bedroom with over stair storage area.
Bedroom Two - 3.81m x 2.87m (12'6 x 9'5) - A second good sized rear facing double bedroom with over stair storage area.
Bathroom - Being part tiled and containing a white 3-piece suite comprising of a panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC.
Built-in airing cupboard and wood effect vinyl flooring.
Outside - To the front of the property there is a walled forecourt garden. On Street Parking is available in the vicinity.
The property includes a drive to the side which leads to the rear garden, offering scope to create off street parking.
NOTE: It is understood that whilst the access drive forms part of Number 18's ownership, neighbouring properties enjoy a right of access across it.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27249827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkins Vardy Residential, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.