2 bedroom bungalow for saleTintern Avenue Flixton M41 6FJ
- FREEHOLD BUILT CIRCA 1935
- A SEMI-DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- OCCUPYING A POPULAR AND SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- GOOD SIZED LOUNGE, DINING KITCHEN AND SHOWER ROOM/WC
- CONSERVATORY BUILT ON AT THE REAR
- EASILY MANAGED FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- OFF ROAD PARKING PLUS GARAGE (23' X 9'9
- CONVENIENTLY SITUATED FOR LOCAL AMENITIES
A SEMI-DETACHED TWO BEDROOM BUNGALOW - Freehold built circa 1935. Occupying a popular and sought after location. Good sized lounge, dining kitchen and shower room/WC. Gas central heating system - combination boiler. Double glazed windows. Conservatory built on at the rear. Easily managed front and rear gardens. Off road parking plus large garage (23’ x 9’9” approx). Conveniently situated for local amenities. No ongoing vendor chain.
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE MAXIMUM MEASUREMENTS INCLUDES
13’11” x 13’11” with a feature fireplace, a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
10’7” x 5’7” with a radiator and a double glazed window to the front.
With a loft access point.
KITCHEN / DINER
10’6” x 9’1” with a single drainer stainless steel sink unit and a range of base and wall cupboard units and working surfaces. Cooker point, double glazed window to the side and a radiator. Space for appliances.
13’9” x 10’4” to the back of a range of fitted wardrobes and storage space. Radiator and a double glazed window to the rear.
10’6” x 9’. Built on at the rear of the house of part brick construction with double glazed units all round with double glazed French doors to outside.
With a walk-in shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled décor, double glazed window and a radiator.
The property benefits from pleasant, easily managed gardens to the front and rear. A driveway provides an off road parking facility and gives access to an ATTACHED BRICK GARAGE (23’ X 9’9” internally approx.) with power, lighting and plumbing for a washer.
Energy Performance Rating: D
Council Tax Band: B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Birtles Estate Agents, Urmston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.