4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Street, West Raynham, Fakenham
- Grade II listed house in sought after location
- Four double bedrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Double garage
- No onward chain
A detached Grade II listed flint house in the sought after village of West Raynham being offered to the market with no onward chain. Boasting four double bedrooms, three reception rooms and a study this fine home offers substantial living space with the added benefit of a double garage.
Foundry House is a detached Grade II listed flint house in the sought after village of West Raynham being offered to the market with no onward chain. Boasting four double bedrooms, three reception rooms and a study this fine home offers substantial living space with the added benefit of a double garage and outbuildings. The original part of the building dates back in origin to 1800 and was formerly a public house within the village and has been extended over time to form a charming and characterful property which is one not to be missed!
Rear Entrance Hall
Door to the rear, tiled floor, doors to cloakroom and hallway.
Low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin, tiled floor, UPVC window to rear.
Doors off, stairs to first floor landing, access to basement.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' ( 3.81m x 3.35m )
Two UPVC windows to rear, fitted with a range of classic country cream units at base level, wooden worktop surface over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated dishwasher, space for under counter fridge, integrated oven, inset hob with extractor over, quarry tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, various fitted storage cupboards, fan blown radiator heater.
Snug 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
UPVC window to front, shelved storage to alcove, radiator, feature fireplace (currently not in use), parquet flooring, television point, opening to dining room.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 13' 6" ( 4.47m x 4.11m )
UPVC windows to front and side, radiator, parquet flooring, flint and brick built fireplace with wooden surround and tiled hearth, grate for open fire, fan blown radiator heater, wooden door opening to front entrance porch.
Front Entrance Porch
20th century glazed porch with partially glazed front door, door opening to dining room.
Sitting Room 16' 10" x 12' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.73m )
UPVC windows to front and side aspects, two radiators, exposed beam, fireplace and hearth with grate for open fire, alcove with built in shelved storage, wooden flooring, television point, door to study.
Study 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
French doors to side aspect, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Doors leading to bedrooms, bathroom and shower room, storage cupboard, UPVC window to rear.
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 13' 2" ( 4.09m x 4.01m )
UPVC windows to front and side, radiator, chimney breast.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 13' 5" ( 4.09m x 4.09m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, door to built in shelved cupboard, tiled corner area with pedestal hand wash basin.
Bedroom Three 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
UPVC window to front, radiator, door to built in shelved cupboard.
Bedroom Four 21' 8" x 8' 6" ( 6.60m x 2.59m )
Two UPVC windows to rear, two radiators, alcove area with hand wash basin with tiled splashback, double doors opening to built in wardrobe (there is ample space here to create an en-suite if required)
Fully tiled floor, fully tiled walls, radiator, low level WC, hand wash basin, shower cubicle with electric shower.
UPVC window to side aspect, paneled bath with shower attachment, low level WC, hand wash basin, radiator, radiator towel rail, laminate flooring, part tiled walls, wall mounted electric heater.
The property is approached to the front via a five bar gate leading to a gravel driveway providing parking and the double garage. To the immediate rear of the property is a paved patio area with doors leading to a store room containing the oil tank and a further storage room used as an external utility room. Beyond this area is a walled lawned garden. The property benefits from a further outbuilding which has heating and could be used as a workshop if required.
Double Garage 23' 4" x 15' 11" ( 7.11m x 4.85m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN112199. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.