3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSunningdale Drive, Edlington, Doncaster
- Ideal For A First Time Buyer
- Spacious Three Bedroom End Terraced Property
- Gas Central Heating
- Front Facing Dining Kitchen
- Front And Rear Gardens With Off Road Parking
Guide Price: £100,000-£110,000. Ideal for a first time buyer is this well presented modern three bedroom end terraced. This property is situated in the popular area of Edlington which offers good transport links and is close to local amenities.
Has a front facing sealed unit door, laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Has a side facing obscure double glazed window, low flush wc, hand wash basin and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 4" ( 4.47m x 3.45m )
An attractive lounge with rear facing double glazed French doors and double glazed side panels giving access to the garden. There is a side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a feature fire place housing the electric fire.
Dining Kitchen 14' 5" x 11' 9" to the bay ( 4.39m x 3.58m to the bay )
Has a double glazed bay window fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-coordinating work surfaces housing the one and a half bowl sink drainer with mixer tap. There is an electric oven with gas hob and extractor fan above, complimentary tiling, washing machine, housing and plumbing for a washing machine and integrated freezer. There is a wall mounted gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 10' 3" to the recess x 14' 8" ( 3.12m to the recess x 4.47m )
Has two front facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Has an obscure double glazed window. Fitted with a wash hand basin, low flush wc and bath with shower over. There is heated towel radiator, tiling to the walls and floor and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 8' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.46m )
Double room has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 3" ( 3.43m x 1.91m )
Double room has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and a central heating radiator.
To the rear of the property is a good sized enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a patio area. There is also an allocated car parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53160570.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR112563. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.