2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBittern Rise, Morley, Leeds
- Delightful Semi-Detached Property
- Two Bedroom Accommodation
- Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
- Lounge And Separate Dining Kitchen
- Popular and sought after location
- Beautiful Rear Garden. Driveway Provides Parking
- Viewing Highly Recommended
Occupying an enviable position within a popular and sought after location this well presented two bedroom semi-detached property has double glazing and gas fired central heating. The property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance vestibule, lounge with feature fireplace and separate dining kitchen fitted with hob and oven and double glazed rear entrance door provides access onto the delightful rear garden. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms and a bathroom fitted with three piece white suite.
Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden. A driveway to the side provides ample off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a paved patio area, pond and lawned garden with shrub border and timber decked patio area. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Occupying an enviable position within a popular and sought after location this property is convenient for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Excellent shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market can be found at Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53163174.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY180038. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.