3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Road, Brimington, Chesterfield
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Bay Windowed Living Room
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Cooking Appliances
- Bathroom With White Three Piece Suite
- Useful Attic Space
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn & Patio
- Off-Street Parking & Garage
- GCH & Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating - E
***GUIDE PRICE OF £200,000 - £210,000***
Located in the popular suburb of Brimington is this beautifully presented and contemporary styled three bedroom semi-detached house. The property is ideally suited to modern living with 1048 sq. ft. of neutrally decorated, well ordered accommodation, a useful attic space that could potentially be converted (subject to relevant consents), off street parking and a garage. Ideally placed for transport links, local shops and amenities.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53172684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795013436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.