Property for saleThe Library, Green Batt
- Extensive traditional stone premises
- Total size 293m² (3159ft²)
- Alnwick Town centre location
- Development Opportunity STPP
- Awaiting EPC Rating
- Freehold available OIRO £190,000
SITUATIONThe property is located on Green Batt and is currently operates as Alnwick Library. The property is situated approximately a 2 minute walk from Alnwick town centre and just 2 miles from the A1. Alnwick is a small market town in north Northumberland situated on the south bank of the River Aln, 32 miles south of Berwick upon Tweed and 34 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne.DESCRIPTIONThe property comprises of ground floor library premises of approximately 3159 sq ft internally. The current layout is for public library use with main library room, secondary meeting room, office, toilets, kitchenette and large garage with external covered car port.The current rental income is £17,100 per annum, paid by Northumberland County Council.The subject property shows potential for redevelopment to residential subject to obtaining necessary planning permission.ACCOMMODATIONGround Floor Library, Meeting Room, Office, WC and Ancillary AreasTotal GIA 293m² (3159ft²) TERMSThe properties freehold is available at a guide price of £190,000. The lease expires on 22.10.20 with a break clause at 23.10.17.RATING ASSESSMENTWe are advise that rates are payable by the tenant and further information of the rates payable is available upon request. This is based on the standard Small Business Rate of 48.0p in the pound. However, interested parties should confirm the current position with the Local Authority.As a new occupier rights of appeal may exist against this assessment.VATAll rents, premiums and purchase prices quoted herein are exclusive of VAT. All offers are to be made to Bradley Hall upon this basis, and where silent, offers will be deemed net of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradley Hall Chartered Surveyors & Estate Agents, Newcastle upon Tyne - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.