3 bedroom house for saleMoreland Road,Didcot,OX11
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Reception Room with french doors to Garden
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Garage & Garden
- Driveway Parking
- High Spec Finish Throughout
This well presented town house offers three double bedrooms, en suite, high spec finish throughout, garage and driveway parking.
The property is located on a quiet road on the Great Western Park Development.
This property offers generous bedroom sizes, spread over two floors with a master room on the top floor with en suite. The ground floor comprises an entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen and a good sized reception room with double doors leading to the rear garden. The first floor offers two double bedrooms and family bathroom. Driveway parking is located in front of the garage which has access from both the front and back of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2632041. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.