3 bedroom detached house for saleGreenacres Drive, Uttoxeter
- Modern Detached Home. Three Bedrooms. En Suite
- Gas Central Heating. Double Glazing
- Lounge. Kitchen Diner
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- Garage. Driveway. Garden
Being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this COSMETICALLY UPGRADED detached family home benefiting from gas central heating & double glazing, in brief comprising SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen diner, rear porch, three bedrooms, en suite to master and REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM. Driveway, garage and gardens.
This WELL PRESENTED detached family home situated at the head of a cul-de-sac with open grassed area to the front, it has been COSMETICALLY UPGRADED by the current owners and is being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN. The market town of Uttoxeter has good local schools and excellent road links for the A50 with its connections for the M1 and M6 and there is local shopping, sports and leisure facilities together with a cinema, ice rink and bowling alley and Uttoxeter has its own railway station. The property which benefits from gas central heating and double glazing in brief comprises: SPACIOUS LOUNGE, kitchen diner, rear porch, three bedrooms, en suite to the master and REFITTED FAMILY BATHROOM. The driveway provides off road parking leading to the garage and gardens to the front and rear.
Access to the property is gained via a tarmac driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Upvc Entrance Door:
Having tiled flooring; stairs leading to the first floor accommodation; central heating radiator; doors off to:
Lounge: 14' 4" max x 13' 9" ( 4.37m max x 4.19m )
With feature fireplace housing an electric fire; uPVC double glazed bow window to the front elevation; two central heating radiators.
Kitchen Diner: 14' 3" x 7' 11" ( 4.34m x 2.41m )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer set in a base unit, further base units all with complementary work surface above; integrated electric oven with gas hob; cooker hood; integrated fridge; plumbing for washing machine; a range of matching eye level units; understairs store cupboard which houses the central heating boiler; central heating radiator; uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; door leading out to:
uPVC double glazed door leading out to the rear garden; uPVC double glazed window; central heating radiator; tiled flooring.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
With loft access; overstairs store; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 11' 6" x 8' 1" ( 3.51m x 2.46m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation; central heating radiator; leading into:
Having enclosed shower cubicle with wall mounted shower; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; central heating radiator; complementary tiling.
Bedroom Two: 10' x 8' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.64m )
Having uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three: 10' x 5' 6" ( 3.05m x 1.68m )
With uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation; central heating radiator.
Refitted Family Bathroom:
Having bath; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation; heated towel rail; full complementary tiling.
Having up and over door; power and lighting; personal door.
The front garden is landscaped with mature trees, the driveway provides off road parking leading to the garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with flower borders, there is a patio area and timber fenced boundaries.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn left into High Street, proceed out onto Cheadle Road which in turn leads on to New Road. Continue along New Road, taking the right hand turn onto Greenacres Drive where the property can be found up a shared driveway on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53180853.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR101904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.