5 bedroom detached house for saleBannister Walk, Cowling, Keighley, BD22
- Awaiting EPC
- Deceptively Spacious Extended Detached
- Five Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms & Extensive Dining Kitchen
- House Bathroom & Ground Floor Shower Room
- Fantastic Views In Sought After Village Location
Situated in the sought after village location of Cowling with fabulous countryside outlook to the rear is this deceptively spacious extended five bedroom detached family home. The flexible accommodation comprises of an entrance hall giving access to a ground floor shower room which has shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin. The lounge has a double glazed window to the front, radiator, and french doors opening out into the dining kitchen. The dining kitchen has an attractive range of modern base and wall mounted units, breakfast bar, and double Belfast sink. The sitting room is a real feature of this property measuring approximately 20' in length, having two sets of patio doors to the rear enjoying countryside views, an open fire in feature fireplace and radiator. To the first floor, there are five bedrooms, two of which are situated to the rear of the property enjoying far reaching countryside views. The house bathroom completes the accommodation having a modern three piece suite comprising of a 'P' bath with shower over, a WC, wash hand basin. Externally there is off-road parking to the front, whilst to the rear is a well maintained decking area enjoying fantastic countryside views. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate, awaiting EPC.
13' x 12'
10' x 20'
20' x 10'11''
First Floor Landing
13' x 9'
10' x 11'
9' x 11'
9' x 11'
11' x 8' Max
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9699616. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Day & Co Estate Agents Limited, Keighley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.