4 bedroom detached house for saleSelwyn Road,Upperton,
- Stunning Four Bedroom Family Home
- Dining Room
- Two Marble fireplaces
- Beautifully kept, front and rear gardens
- Large driveway and garage
- Close to town centre and main-line train station
- Master suite with en-suite
- Unique detached property
- Family bathroom
Homesprite are proud to welcome the market a rare opportunity to purchase this spectacular detached house in Eastbourne's Upperton area, just a short distance from the town centre.
This superb four bedroom family home is full of character and boasts extensive spacious internal living accommodation.
On the ground floor the property is made up of a grand arched entrance hall with stained glass window and dark wood flooring, a lounge, covered veranda, dining hall, cloakroom, well sized kitchen/breakfast room and utility.
Up stairs you will find a master suite with large glazed window, fitted wardrobes and en-suite along with a further three well sized bedrooms and family bathroom.
Outside to the front of the the property you are welcomed by the impressive gated entrance leading on to the driveway, covered parking, garage and private mature front garden. Outside to the rear of the property is the beautifully kept well established mature garden, including paved and lawned areas.
The property is ideally located to the town centre which benefits from a vast selection of local amenities ,recreational facilities and transport links including The Arndale shopping centre and mainline railway station with links to both Brighton and London.
Viewing comes highly recommended and is the only way to truly appreciate what this stunning and unique family home has to offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53183850.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homesprite, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.