4 bedroom detached house for saleChandler Grove , Treeton , Rotherham, S60 5TY
- SPACIOUS EXTENDED 4 BEDROOM DETACHED
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRAL GARAGE
Superb extended four bedroom detached property benefiting from en-suite shower room, additional family bathroom, lounge, breakfast kitchen, dining room, sitting room and conservatory. Also having downstairs WC, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating and integral garage with an electric charging port.
The property resides on a cul-de-sac location close to a good range of local amenities, the motorway network is a few minutes drive away, Sheffield and Rotherham are within easy travelling distance.
* Front Porch
A part glazed uPVC door gives access to the front porch having tiled floor and further door giving access to the hallway.
With central heating radiator, ceramic tiling to the floor and stairs rising to the first floor landing.
* Lounge: 3.69m x 5.32m (into bay) (12' 1" x 17' 5")
uPVC double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and fitted carpet to the floor. Wall mounted contemporary electric fire and open archway to the dining room.
* Dining Room: 2.66m x 3.03m (8' 9" x 9' 11")
Central heating radiator, oak flooring and French doors giving access to the sitting room.
* Sitting Room: 2.96m x 3.02m (9' 9" x 9' 11")
Providing further versatile living space having inset spotlights to the ceiling, oak flooring and door giving access to the conservatory.
* Conservatory: 4.92m x 3.08m (16' 2" x 10' 1")
The spacious conservatory once again provides additional living space having tiled floor and central heating radiator. French uPVC double glazed doors give access to the rear garden.
* Breakfast Kitchen: 4.56m x 2.67m (15' x 8' 9")
Having a range of wall, drawer and base cabinets, complementing work surfaces incorporating a four ring gas hob with extractor hood above and double inbuilt electric oven. Further integrated appliances include the dishwasher and fridge. A breakfast bar with stool space beneath provides space for casual dining, there is ceramic tiling to the floor and central heating radiator. Set below the uPVC double glazed window is a sink and drainer with mixer fitting. Door leading to the inner lobby.
* Inner Lobby
Tiled floor and giving access to the WC and garage.
* Downstairs WC
With low flush WC and wash hand basin, central heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing having loft access and central heating radiator.
* Bedroom 1 with en-suite: 4.46m x 4.01m (14' 8" x 13' 2")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Fitted wardrobes and space for further free-standing bedroom furniture.
Enclosed glass shower cubicle, wash hand basin inset into grey high gloss vanity cabinet, low flush WC, central heating radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
* Bedroom 2: 2.73m x 5.51m (8' 11" x 18' 1")
The spacious double bedroom has a uPVC double glazed rear window enjoying lovely views over fields and towards Treeton, inset spotlights to the ceiling and laminate flooring. Double inbuilt wardrobes with mirror sliding doors.
* Bedroom 3: 2.63m x 4.23m (8' 8" x 13' 11")
uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Ample space for free-standing wardrobes.
* Bedroom 4: 2.55m x 3.38m (8' 4" x 11' 1")
Once again enjoying a pleasant rear facing aspect, uPVC double glazed window, central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
* Modern Bathroom
Comprising a white modern suite having bath, wall mounted wash hand basin and low flush WC. Ceramic tiling to all walls and floor, contemporary vertical radiator and opaque uPVC double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a double driveway leading to the integral garage, to either side are small pebbled gardens.
The rear garden is lawned and enclosed with timber fencing. A patio area provides space for outside dining and additional seating.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53187552.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.