2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDane Road, Sale
- Beautiful two double bedroom end of terrace
- Presented to an excellent standard throughout
- Charming period features & modern touches
- Highly sought after & convenient location
- Rear courtyard and off road parking
- No onward chain
AN OUTSTANDING EXAMPLE OF AN INCREDIBLY WELL PRESENTED TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM PERIOD END OF TERRECE COMPLETE WITH OFF ROAD PARKING. This charming and highly attractive Victorian property has been lovingly renovated throughout and perfectly blends period features with modern touches such as a glass balustrade, solid oak flooring, wood burning stove and an open plan layout with the end result being one of the most impressive interiors we have come across. Situated in what must be one of the most convenient locations within the Sale area just a moments walk from Dane Road Metrolink, within easy reach of Sale Town Centre and convenient for the M60 motorway network. Comprising: Entrance vestibule, spacious open plan living/dining room with solid oak flooring, wood burning stove and double doors providing access to the rear courtyard. Also to the ground floor and accessed via bi-folding doors is a beautiful quality fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces, original stone flooring and skylight windows flooding the space with natural light. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom which incorporates a freestanding bath and walk-in shower with rain water head. Externally to the rear there is a gated courtyard that can be used as off road parking. To the front there are impressive established gardens providing privacy. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Vestibule -
Lounge/Diner - 26'8" x 15'1" (8.13m x 4.60m) -
Kitchen - 14'4" x 9'7" (4.37m x 2.92m) -
First Floor -
Master Bedroom - 15'1" x 11'4" (4.60m x 3.45m) -
Bedroom Two - 12'11" x 9'8" (3.94m x 2.95m) -
Bathroom - 9'10" x 9'8" (3.00m x 2.95m) -
Rear Courtyard -
Front Garden -
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53194248.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27666082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashworth Holme, Sale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.