3 bedroom apartment for saleDownings House, Southey Road, Wimbledon
- Spectacular 'loft-style' apartment
- Three bedrooms
- Two bath/shower rooms
- Glorious double height reception
- Architect-designed refurbishment
- Beautifully finished and presented
- Approx 1586 sq ft of internal accommodation
- Communal grounds
- Private off street parking
- No chain
This truly outstanding property simply has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Completely transformed by architect Luis Trevino to produce a spectacular loft style apartment (approx 1586 sq ft) with double height ceilings - flooded with light from west facing windows and packed with innovative design touches - the result is an incredibly rare jewel, conveniently situated within easy reach of the Town centre, Wimbledon station and Northern Line. Offered with no chain and located on the ground floor and to the rear of a handsome Grade II listed converted school, this beautifully finished property provides three bedroom, two bathroom loft-style accommodation, cleverly arranged over two floors in parts, with a glorious reception room of magnificent proportions leading to a stunning modern luxury kitchen/dining area; a glass walled luxury bathroom adds an extra touch of elegance and style. Quality oak flooring and floating stairs add to the feeling of space and openness, with zoned underfloor heating ensuring seamless climate control of this amazing space. The building has a porter in residence, as well as a gym and sauna, and the property has a video entryphone, alarm and its own allocated off-street parking space.
Bedroom - 3.53m x 2.92m (11'7 x 9'7) -
Bedroom - 3.53m x 2.69m (11'7 x 8'10) -
Reception Room - 6.38m x 5.92m (20'11 x 19'5) -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 5.72m x 5.31m (18'9 x 17'5) -
Bedroom/Study - 5.26m x 2.87m (17'3 x 9'5) -
Mezzanine - 2.87m x 2.67m (9'5 x 8'9) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53197413.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27666822. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by andrew scott robertson, Wimbledon Hill - Sales . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.