4 bedroom property for saleCarlton Boulevard, Lincoln, LN2 4WJ
- Spacious Family Living
- Four Bedrooms (Three Doubles)
- Stunning recently fitted 25'11 Kitchen Diner
- Utility Room & DS WC
- Two Bathrooms
- Large Living Room
- Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Enclosed Garden, Garage and Parking Space
- Superb Location Close to Excellent Local Amenities and Schools
We love this modern three storey Semi Detached Family Home which is ideally located on the popular Carlton Boulevard development close to a great variety of amenities including shops, supermarkets, primary and secondary schools. The property boasts spacious accommodation comprising; Entrance Hall, Downstairs WC, stunning 25'11 Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, Large Living Room, 4 Bedrooms (3 being double), Family Bathroom and En-Suite to Master. Outside there is an Enclosed Rear Garden, Garage and Parking Space. The property further benefits from uPVC Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating throughout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-53197989.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7138919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colonia Estate Agents, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.